Thursday, April 12, 2007

10 Reasons why I want to give up smoking

1. So I can stop panicking that every tiny twinge is the onset of a deadly illness I've brought on myself.

2. So I will be able to breathe more deeply.

3. I will smell nicer.

4. I will no longer smoke myself silly or sick on a big night out. I think I like to smoke when I'm drinking, but the reality is I chain smoke till I'm dizzy and then get a worse hangover.

5. It will stop the damage to my voice that smokers get.

6. I will have better skin And be fitter.

7. I will save money.

8. I'll have a better chance of having healthy kids.

9. I'll have more time to think about other things, not always be planning when I can smoke.

10. I will improve my relationships with my non-smoking family, who I always walk out on after a couple of hours because I'm so desperate for a cigarette.

By silver_a