Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I try to quit so many times...

I try to quit so many times... and I finally did after I start exercise and eat healthy...

I used to be a swimmer and triathlete when I was younger and pick up the habit of smoking when I go to college... and stop sports... so many times I promise my boy that I quit and end up smoking behind his back at work... I am not proud of it at all... and feel guilty everyday. At last, I decide to join a triathlon competition that encourage me to start doing sport...

Haha... I even smoke two days before the race... is crazy but I finished the race... and start doing sports again... that was about 3 months ago... one day I was out in the field for work and I bump a cigarette from a co-worker and it end up to feel nothing at all... I don't even get that feeling of dizziness... so that really show me that I don't need it and I am going towards a healthier life...

Good Luck... if you use to do sports... it will help to get back in it not just because is healthier but it will also help you stop smoking...

by Jo Jo